Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Posy Flowers

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
How FUN is this celebrate card!!!!
I spotted this card on Pinterest and had to create one for my own. 
 
I used the 'Vibrant Vases' set to stamp my sentiment onto my Whisper White base card......
 
And then got busy creating my Posy Flowers.
 
 I used several circle punches to create my Posy Flowers.
(1" and 1-1/2", also 1" and 3/4")
 
My leaf pieces were created with the 'Leaf Punch'.....
 
And I added some 'Noble Peacock Rhinestones' to help make my Posy Flowers SHINE PRETTY!!!
 
 My color combinations were Melon Mambo and Petal Pink,
Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana,
And Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous, modern flowers. Perfect placement of the bling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary for noticing the bling....This was a FUN card to create.

      Delete