Monday, September 02, 2019

Friendship Gifts Update

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....  
 
For my upgraded card ...... I swapped out my die-cut pieces and added a fun interactive element to the front of my card.
 
The interactive element works to have my sentiment panel lift up and exposes a little Whisper White hidden panel underneath for my written message. 
 
That interactive panel was designed with the help of a 1-3/4" x 4" flip panel.
 
The base of my card was covered with a 4" x 5-1/4' panel of the 'Dinoroar Designer Series Paper'....
 
And then my sentiment was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink and quickly sprinkled with 'Clear Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
 
 I used the 'Dinoroar' dies to crop out three palm leafs and adhered those directly to the stamped sentiment piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 So tell me what you think my friends!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Those sprigs in card #2 remind me of a pretty fan. Great use of color and splash!

    ReplyDelete