Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Purse for a Friend.

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My CASE for this week is this ADORABLE little purse that Angelina from Intatwyne Designs created back in 2018.  I stumbled across this project as I was hanging out on Pinterest one day.   She created this project on 6/8/18.  Here is her blog:  https://intatwynedesigns.co.uk/intatwynedesigns/ 
 
This little purse is created with a 6x6 piece of Designer Series Paper.  You score your DSP at 2-1/2" and 3-1/2".  Turn your DSP once and score at 1-1/2" and 4-1/2".
 
Here is what your purse will look like when you have all the scoring done and the sides adhered down. 
 
To create the top flap ..... I used the 2nd largest 'Stitched Frame Die' and adhered one side to the box of my purse and punched holes to thread some 'Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon' through.
 
The finishing touch was adding a sweet sentiment from the 'A Little Lace' set and adhering that to the bottom right hand corner of my purse. 
 
Couldn't be any easier to create this little purse.......
And think it would look perfect on a ladies luncheon gathering.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. So chic and fashionable! Perfect in gingham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And with our full line of gingham DSP....There's a color for every occasion. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute purse! And perfect in that check paper. Would be so much fun to give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks Lynn. I totally agree with you on making a bunch of these up and giving them out to peeps.

      Delete