Monday, September 09, 2019

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
I thought I had created the PERFECT thinking of you card yesterday.....
But to my surprise.......I out smarted myself and created this little cutie.
 
I started this upgraded card by stamping the same Thinking of You sentiment from the 'Good Morning Magnolia' set ....... but for this upgraded version ....... I used VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder to help my sentiment really POP.
 
For my upgraded card ...... I ran a small panel of Whisper White card stock through my Die-Cutting Machine and used the 'Layered Leaves Folder' to create lots of pretty texture on that panel.
 
With my Die Cutting Machine out ..... I cropped out three pretty magnolia flowers from the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper' and popped those onto that embossed White panel.
 
Before I adhered that Whisper White panel down to the Basic Black panel ..... I wrapped some 'Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon' around the top and cinched it in the center with some "Whisper White Bakers Twine'.
 
 And that's all it took my friends to create my upgraded card for today.
 
 So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Those die cut blooms are so crisp and luxe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't you LOVE IT that the die coordinates with the DSP. Thanks my friend.

      Delete