Saturday, August 31, 2019

Hello Friend

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Here's my final alternate card project from the July 'On My Mind' Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
I used the stamp set that came with the 'On My Mind' kit and created a pretty pattern onto a Mossy Meadow card stock panel.
 
Using one of the card bases that came with this kit......I cut that pretty green card down and joined it to the top of the Mossy Meadow panel and positioned it onto a Whisper White panel.
 
I layered some circles together with a Mossy Meadow 'Story Label Punch' piece and create a beautiful sentiment piece for the center of my card.
 
Just crazy about the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a classy mix of greens and pattern. Sweet pearls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you my friend on the mix of greens. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. I love all this gorgeous green! The accents on the leaves is such a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian for your sweet comment. I had FUN creating this card.

      Delete