Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday-Naughty or Nice

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Had a FANTASTIC day yesterday when I met up with two sweet dear Madison friends and also helped my daughter decorate her office.
First up was sharing one of my 30-day challenge cards with the waitress who took care of us at lunch.
I then had a couple hours to do something fun ...... Just for me ...... So I ran into Barnes and Nobles and picked up a couple books.
I met up with my daughter at about 8pm to help her decorate her office.  We hung some extra large colored bulbs from her ceiling.......
Decorated her door as a big present......
And finished the decorations up with adding some lights around her outside window ...... And adhering Santa's to that window with the employees names written on each of those Santa's.
 
For my blog post today I have a special Wine-Down Wednesday card to share with you.  This middle of the week card will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 This special holiday card was made especially for my Upline Lisa Pretto.
I created a brick fireplace with the help of the 'Brick Wall' embossing folder.
I used the 'Greetings from Santa' set and some black embossing powder to create a beautiful "Naughty or Nice" message for the front of my card. 
 
And the focal point of this card was the single Red/Glimmer stocking that was created with the 'Christmas Stocking Thinlits Dies'.
To finish my card off ...... I used the 'Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies' to add some garland to the top of the brick fireplace.
I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out ....... And knew that is was going to one very special person.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Tag Thursday creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and  join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So is Lisa Pretto more naughty or nice? Isn't that the biggest question. Darling card! Love the new holiday decor in your daughter's digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, you guys did an awesome job on Cheryl's office decorations. Looks so festive!
    You're going to love Patterson's book "invisible". I read it earlier this year and whoa, it's a goodie. Keeps you hooked until the end.

    ReplyDelete