Thursday, December 29, 2016

Tag Thursday Stocking Hanging

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
I'm just crazy about the way this tag turned out.
My stockings were die-cut from the 'Christmas Stocking Thinlits Dies'......
And my sentiment was stamped from the 'Seasonal Bells' set.
I used the 'Brick Wall' embossing folder on my Whisper White tag.  I added some Basic Black ink directly to one side of the 'Brick Wall' folder and that ink was transferred to the Whisper White tag when it ran through the Big Shot.
I topped my tag off with some Tip Top Taupe 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon and tied a pretty bow with some Linen Thread.
A darling little tag that was the perfect addition for a Christmas gift for a very dear friend.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe the level of texture you were able to get on the brick! Wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love is tag! The use of the brick EF really makes it realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary and Michelle for your SWEET comments. I too LOVE how this tag turned out.

    ReplyDelete