Saturday, December 03, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - Circle THANKS

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This special card was made with my June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added minimal product to upgrade this card and just love how it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now...... 
I used the striped base card that came with this kit for the front of my card.  All I needed to do was cut that base card down to 3-3/4" x 5" and attached it to a 4" x 5-1/4" Early Espresso panel
I added some Washi Tape to the bottom portion of my card.......
And then punched out six circle layers and topped the Whisper White top layer with the gold alphabet letters that were included in this Paper Pumpkin kit.
All I needed to do was add a Stampin' UP! Dimensional to the backside of each circle and arrange each of those across the front of my card. 
This card just turned out PERFECTLY and I'm just CRAZY for the way it turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Spot Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant way to convey "thanks." Perfect with the bold stripe!

    ReplyDelete