Thursday, December 22, 2016

Tag Thursday - Pocket Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN HOLIDAY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday creation ............ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
These gift tags are so interactive......
They were designed so the 'To/From' insert piece can slide out of the tag.
Here's a closer look at how I created the pocket for my tag to slip into.
I stamped a festive snow man onto a Whisper White circle and then used my 'Layering Circle Frameits' to create a fun layered look.
After coloring in my snowman ...... I used some of the 'Fine-Tip Glue Pen' over the top of the Real Red ink and that created a fun shiny look.  (The Fine-Tip Glue Pen works the same as our now retired Crystal Effects.)
I topped my tag off with some '3/8" Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon' and tied it all up with a pretty bow from our Whisper White Baker's Twine.
So there you have it friends ...... A great last minute tag that comes together in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Tags you Queen of Tags You!!! Love the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pocket style of the "to and from!" The perfect touch with the glue pen for a little shine on your handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete