Friday, December 09, 2016

Friends Friday-Saddle-UP! Gift Exchange

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
What a JAMMED PACKED DAY I had yesterday ........ Let me share some of that fun with you now.....
I met Kelly for coffee this morning and totally forgot to get a picture of us........However, for lunch ..... I did not make the same mistake.  I picked up my dear friend Barb and we went out to lunch together.  After lunch we drove over to East Towne Mall and picked up a great Christmas gift for Jack.
I then met up with my two grandsons for bowling.  Here is Steven.....
And here's Jared.
Steven was SO EXCITED to have bowled a 413 series.  He has become an amazing bowler.
And this is Jared.......who also is a fantastic bowler.
We then jumped in the car and headed over to their ALL TIME FAVORITE place to eat ....... Subway.  We spent some time chatting and catching up.
 
For my blog post today........I have a special Friends Friday post to share with you.  I have two Saddle-UP! Gift Exchange projects to share with you. 
My first gift exchange project was made by my Wisconsin friend Joan.  She made these adorable coasters and post-it-note holders.
She included four darling post-it-note holders with coordinating pens.....
And four very practical coaster ...... these are being proudly displayed in studio for now.
This next gift exchange project was made by my very talented downline Dawn.
Once this gift was unwrapped it had a surprise box inside.
When you pulled out the box ...... it was the gift that just kept on giving.
Not only was it a darling pop-up box......
But it had a drawer inside the box......
That had a darling project tucked inside (for Hailey).
Dawn made these OH SO STINKIN' CUTE Santa earrings that were made with the Shrinky Dink and the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' stamp set.  They are simply ADORABLE!
Needless to say ..... Hailey was SO EXCITED to have received this gift.
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your WI adventure and family! Sweet gifts from the gift exchange. Love the box of "treasures!"

    ReplyDelete