Thursday, December 01, 2016

Tag Thursday Star of Light

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Spent most of yesterday connecting with some of my old friends who I worked with in Madison.  Met several of these friends at the Jazz Festive that was being held at the Monona Terrace.  Check out all the fun I've been having..........
First up is a picture of me hold my FANTASTIC Christmas gift that I received from my son Michael.  He had this mug custom designed for me ....... With my favorite Pinkies Up/Out saying.
Here's the Women With Swing band as they started warming up.
And the wonderful group of friends I have.
Kelli, Dan, Glen, Elaine, Sara and Me.......
And here's Kelli and Dan .......
The white in between them is representing Kathy M.......Who couldn't join us last night at the Monona Convention Center.
 
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY HOLIDAY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
I'm just crazy about the color combination for these two tags!
Who would have thought Mint Macaron, Real Red and Night of Navy would look so GEORGOUS together.
I started out by adding a small panel of Mint Macaron DSP to the center of each of my Whisper White tags .......... And then added a small panel of Real Red cardstock to the top and bottom of that DSP panel.
I used the 'Banners for Christmas' stamp set for my sentiment ...... and I stamped that with Real Red ink.
To top off each of my tags ...... I used some 3/8" Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon and tied it up in a pretty bow with some Red Baker's Twine or Night of Navy Baker's Twine.
My stars were die-cut from the 'Starlight Thinlits Dies' ...... and I used Silver Glimmer Paper and Night of Navy cardstock to create each of my pretty stars.
Just love how modern and fresh these tags turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics of you, Mom. Looking good in your shnazzy hat and pinkies out =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such family and friend fun! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful tags . . . love that star in silver glitter!

    ReplyDelete