Saturday, December 31, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Box of Tags

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun project to share with you!  This project was made with the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm thrilled with the way this project turned out ....... And want to share that project with you now.
How's this for an extra special little gift.
Here's the measurements for the box creation.
This box of tags was created using one of the card bases that came with this kit.
And I loaded the box up with some simple gift tags.
The gift tags are 2" x 4" and use some washi tape across the bottom of each tag.
Each tag has a gold embossed 'thank you very much' sentiment stamped onto a circle and then topped off with some Tip Top Taupe Ribbon.
And one final touch was adding some Tip Top Taupe Ribbon around the box and I finished it off by adding a pretty knot to the front of my box of tags. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. These tags are fantastic, Kadie! Love the little box you've created as well. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle for your sweet comment. PIN AWAY! (PS.....Don't forget if you make one.....share on the InkBig site)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, amazing tags, Kadie! Love the mix of neutrals!

    ReplyDelete