Thursday, December 08, 2016

Tag Thursday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
What a SUPER FUN DAY I had yesterday.  Had time at both lunch and dinner to catch up with some friends......and had a BLAST!
I started out with having lunch with the City Assessors bunch.  These are the people that Jack use to work with ........ And every year when I come to town......we connect.  Sally, Me, Mark (who was Jack's replacement) and JoAnn (Jack's right hand person when he was in charge of the Assessors Office).
And we went to the Avenue Bar in Madison .... I had a FABULOUS grill cheese sandwich and a cup of potato and cabbage soup.  The sandwich was SO BIG that I sent 1/2 of it home with Sally.

I also met up with some of my co-workers from Meriter Hospital/Retirement Services for dinner and got so involved in conversation.......I totally forgot to take a picture.  Realized it when I got home and all I could do is pour myself a glass of wine and dedicate this one to my Meriter friends!
 
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This is the perfect tag to make for all your holiday gifts.
I created a Cherry Cobbler version......
And a Emerald Envy version.
I used the 'Presents and Pinecone' DSP on the bottom portion of the 'Layering Circle Framelits'.  And each tag was topped off with a Petite Petals flower that was created as a Poinsettia flower. 
These tags just couldn't be easier to make ...... And image how fabulous they would look in all kind of holiday colors.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Adore the sweet touch of the flower on the tags! I didn't know Avenue Bar was still around. Cool!

    ReplyDelete