Monday, December 26, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Santa Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2016 Holiday Catalog and the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 My Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.....
For my card share today ....... I had fun using product from both the Holiday Catalog and the Annual Catalog.
I used the same stamp set (Crazy About You) to stamp my HELLO sentiment.
And I stamped my Santa with the Cookie Cutter Christmas set and colored him in with my Stampin' Write Markers.  I did add one extra layer of 'Layering Oval Framelits' to this upgraded card.
And instead of using the 'Candy Cane Lane' DSP to this card ..... I used the 'Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape' to the bottom section of my Whisper White panel. 
And one final addition to this card was adding some 'Solid Basic Black Baker's Twine' around the center section of my layered Washi Tape.
So there you have it friends.....
Do you have a favorite????? 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet layers of coordinating designer series paper and a touch of twine! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete