Saturday, December 24, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - Awning Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This is one of my favorite cards made with the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
This special awning card just SCREAMS.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I stamped my birthday cupcake and layered it to two layer's of circles.
To pretty up my Happy Birthday sentiment, I added a tiny piece of 1/8" Melon Mambo Stitched Ribbon to the end.
My awning was created with the card that was included in the June kit....
And all I did was cut that card front down and added a couple score lines to give it an awning shape.
I added more of the Melon Mambo Stitched Ribbon to the top of my awning piece....
And added some Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim to the bottom of my awning piece.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and  join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Ella's Deli? Love the sweet awning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH Mary......TOTALLY Ella's Deli. Drove by there when I was in town and though the merry-go-round was covered......It's still the same!!!!!

    ReplyDelete