Tuesday, December 13, 2016

3D Tuesday Treat Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends ....... I returned back to Arizona and have to say that my feet hit the floor RUNNING from the minute I stepped off the plane.  I spent most of yesterday preparing food and setting up for my Downline Holiday Party that I'm hosting tomorrow afternoon (I will be spoiling my gals BIG TIME!).   I also have a holiday party to attend tonight and another one early Wednesday afternoon.  And I thought returning back to Arizona after 2-weeks of NON-STOP RUNNING in Wisconsin was going to be my time to relax.  TIS THE SEASON!!!!!!

My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and it comes together in a jiffy.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
 How ADORABLE are these little treat bags.
And each one will hold one or two yummy cookies in it. 
I wrapped a stamped belly band around each treat bag..... 
And added some Whisper White Embossing Powder to the stamped swirls from the 'Star of Light' set. 
 Each treat bag was created using the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits' dies.
And these are the perfect packaging idea for all those last minute gifts you might be giving out this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swooshes of snow. Your downline members will love. Don't forget to breather this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just re read and see the treats are different from your downline dinner. You ARE a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete