Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday Christmas Cheer

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card is going to the wonderful fellow that works at Waste Management for our community.  He ALWAYS jumps out of his truck when our cans are knocked over ........ and if I see him pass by on a Tuesday or Friday morning ...... HE SMILES AND WAVES!
I started this card by running my Whisper White panel through the Big Shot using the 'Woodgrain' Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Shake and Celebrate' set with Real Red ink.  I used the 'Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits' to die-cut out my sentiment. 
My wreath was made with the 'Swirly Scribbles Thinlits' ........ and I used Soft Suede cardstock to die-cut my wreath.  I added some Old Olive holly branches to the top of my wreath ...... and that was created from the 'Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies'.
All that was left to do was add a pretty 3/8" Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon bow and I sprinkled a few Real Red berries around the Holly Branches.
So there you have it friends ....... I just know my Waste Management driver is going to really like his holiday card. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun Tag Thursday creation ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and  join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment