Friday, December 02, 2016

Friends Friday Saddle-UP! Part 3

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday I was up at 5:00 a.m. to take my youngest granddaughter (Brooke) to her swim practice.  OH WHAT FUN!  I also connected with a past co-worker from Meriter Hospital for lunch ....... Along with visiting my old neighborhood and doing some laundry.  Let me share some of those pictures with you......
Here's my Doll Baby doing her laps.......
And giving her NaNa one of her SWEET SWEET SMILES!
Here's a wonderful picture of the front patio of Meriter Hospital.
Our old house ....... which is in need of some MAJOR ATTENTION!
And I left this Random Act of Kindness card at the washing machine when I did laundry yesterday morning.  The real surprise ........ I taped six quarters to the inside of this card with a note that said "enjoy this load of laundry on me".
 
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I have the honor of sharing with you the last of the cards that were swapped at my Saddle-UP! Into The Holiday's Event.  I offered a card swap to those guest attending this event ....... and 17 of the ladies participated in this swap.  We had a Santa/Reindeer theme for this swap and I have to say that the ladies BLEW ME AWAY with their creative works of art.  Let me share those pretty cards from this VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
First card for today was done by the very talented Jan.
This sweet reindeer card was done by Chris.
This card wasn't signed ........ And I LOVE the embossed Santa that was done.
This card was done by Mary.
And another card that wasn't signed.  There is some real BLING going on with this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little cape code. One of my favorite neighborhoods in Madison, too. Pretty holiday cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete