Thursday, December 15, 2016

Tag Thursday-2016 - Be Joyful/Be Merry

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a set of tags that I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a set of SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAGS.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How's this for a quick and easy holiday gift tag.
I used the 'My Hero' set to create my first tag.......
And for this tag I used the 'Merriest Wishes' set.
I stamped my images onto a Whisper circle.......
And then I used the same 'Layering Circles Framelits' to die-cut a Real Red scallop circle ....... And all I needed to do was layer the stamped Whisper White circle onto that Real Red scallop circle.
I topped both of my tags off with a piece of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon and then tied it up into a pretty bow with a piece of Real Red Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine.
I used the 'Candy Cane Lane DSP' to cover my Whisper White tag and added some Linen Thread behind the sentiment piece to add a tiny bit of WOW FACTOR to my tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Tags is right! My FAVE Sentiment too! Nicely done our Queen of Tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun the touch of burlap ribbon is! Darling tags, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete