Monday, December 19, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Upgraded JOY

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT......
 The changes made to this upgraded card are EVER SO SLIGHT!
I kept the same embossing on my sentiment..... 
And I also kept the embossing with the 'Pine Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.
For my upgrades I changed the fiber I used.  I added the new 'Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine' along with some 'Copper Metallic Thread' to the top of my two pine cone die-cut pieces.  
And my other upgrade was adding a Copper Foil Panel under the Whisper White panel before adhering that panel down to my Cherry Cobbler card base.
So there you have it friends.....
Which one is your FAVORITE? 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very gorgeous and elegant card Kadie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the switcheroo to the baker's twine. 2 beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete