Monday, December 12, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday - Ho Ho Ho Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Well, I'm home and settling back into the warm sunny skies of Arizona.  My trip was the BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER ......... Thanks Jack for the great memories with my kids.

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2016 Holiday Catalog and 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' UP!Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 Here is yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.
For today's card I added four additional products .......... but got a whole lot of WOW FACTOR with those four products. 
 I began by using Clear Embossing Powder on my 'Ho Ho Ho' sentiment.
I then added a strip of 'Candy Cane Lane' DSP to the bottom portion of my Whisper White panel ....... And before adhering that DSP down, I wrapped some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around that striped panel of DSP.
For my three Santa hats I just punched them out and added a 'Silver Glimmer' pom pom to the end of each hat.
 And that's all it took to upgrade this darling little card.
 So tell me friends ...... Which is your favorite?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: