Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday Candle Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this pretty Christmas card that I made for my good friend Mary Fish.
I used the 'Forever Everygreen' set to stamp my sentiment with Real Red ink ...... And used my 'Simply Score' tool to create an embossed edge around the outer edge of my Whisper White panel.
My candles were created with the 'Candy Cane Lane' Designer Series Paper......
And a final touch was adding a pinecone arrangement to the bottom of my card.  To create this arrangement I used the ' Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies' and the 'Christmas Pines' stamp set.
 Just LOVE how this card turned out ...... And knew Mary would like it too!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun Tag Thursday creation ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and  join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: