Tuesday, December 20, 2016

3D Tuesday Cookie Pouch

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the greatest part is they take JUST ABOUT NO TIME TO CREATE!  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
I created these fun cookie pouches with just a piece of cardstock and my 'Layering Circle Framelits'.
All I did was place my cookie into a cello bag and then measured the width of my cookies and cut a piece of cardstock out so it would wrap around my packaged cookie. 
I used the 'Layering Circle Framelits' to die-cut out the middle of my cardstock and that allowed a window for my cookie to be seen.
I used the 'Yummy Little Christmas' set from the Holiday Catalog...... 
Along with some Whisper White Embossing Powder to create a fun little tag for each cookie pouch. 
These little pouches just couldn't be any easier to make ........ And they can be made for just about any size cookie or treat. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Love the cookie holders!!! They work great for Lollipops too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant way to package cookies using the layering circles dies!

    ReplyDelete