Tuesday, December 06, 2016

3-D Tuesday-Diaper Fold Treat Holders

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
What a DELIGHTFUL DAY I had yesterday.  Check out some of the FUN I had......
My daughter and I set out early to do some Christmas shopping for the kids and then made our way to the Village Bar to have some lunch.  We had a hamburger and some of their FANTASTIC French Fries.  (OH YUM!!!!)
After lunch, we went to have a facial at the Kneaded Relief Day Spa.
And here we are in the Relaxation Room waiting for our spa treatment to begin.
We then met up with my youngest daughter to do a Paint Night.
And here we are with our finished paintings.
 
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the greatest feature is you don't need any special tools to create it.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
How FUN are these little gift pouches.
They are SOOOOOO EASY to make.
If you go to Pinterest and search 'Diaper Fold Treat Holders' ..... You will be able to get the instructions on how to make these cute little treat holders. 
I used the 'Presents and Pinecones DSP' to create my little treat holders. 
The best part of this little treat holders is you can make them ANY SIZE! 
 My treat holders were made from a 6x6 piece of DSP and hold two mini Kit Kat bars.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Those french fries make me hungry! Love the sweet diaper fold treat holders.

    ReplyDelete