Friday, December 23, 2016

Friends Friday OnStage

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share some cards I received from fellow demonstrators at the November OnStage event in Phoenix.  Let me share those pretty cards from this VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
First up is this GREAT swap card I received from Lani Radcliffe.
This DARLING little card was made by Elena Reylek.
Check out this OH SO CUTE swap card from Kristy Schalk.
How FABULOUS is this card made by Tari Lochhead.
And my final card share for today was made by Nancy Inchausti.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable collection of holiday ideas. Thanks for sharing the paper love!

    ReplyDelete