Sunday, December 04, 2016

Spot Light Sunday-Merry Little Christmas

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Sorry I went missing the last couple of days ........ I spent the last two days with my scrapbooking friends.  We spent all day Friday and Saturday scrapbooking and I was able to make an album for our annual Cedarburg trip I take with my girls ...... And I was also able to complete the three Gingerbread House Project Life Albums for my kids.  Let me share some fun pictures from the last couple of days......
Cheryl and I arrived at the facility on both Friday and Saturday morning ....... and we managed to spend some time bonding before we jumped into the projects we brought with us.  I JUST LOVE SPENDING MOTHER-DAUGHTER TIME WITH CHERYL!
Here's the gals that were left standing at our retreat last night.  (Sorry Kaila we didn't think to get a picture of the group when you were there)
I was able to put my head down on Friday morning and get all my CHRISTMAS CARDS DONE.  The Windsor post office is right across the street from our retreat ....... SO DOUBLE BONUS ....... All my Christmas cards got mailed out on Friday!
One of the things I wanted to tackle was the 2016 Gingerbread House Albums for my kids.  I had 182 pictures printed up and I was able to complete all three albums last night.  They turned out REALLY CUTE! (and yes ....... I will be sharing how those albums turned out with you soon)  I was also able to finish my 2016 Cedarburg Trip Album.....but totally forgot to take pictures of that album.
 
So for today ........ It's Spotlight Sunday.  And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2016 Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ......... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
I created this card using the new Hostess Set 'Holly Jolly Layers' 
I used the 'This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper' and added a panel of DSP to the front of my card.
I stamped my sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and then used the 'Layering Square Framelits' to add a Garden Green Scallop Square frame to that stamped sentiment.
It's a FAST and EASY card to knock out ........ And is the perfect Holiday greeting card to send to someone special this year.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect layout. Love the stripe. Can't believe you got all your Christmas cards out. Well done1

    ReplyDelete