Sunday, December 18, 2016

Spot Light Sunday - JOY

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
 I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out.
I began this card by embossing the "Joy To The World" sentiment (from the 'Tin of Tags' set) with Copper Embossing Powder ....... in the lower left hand corner of my Whisper White panel.
Next I ran that Whisper White panel through the Big Shot using the 'Pine Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.
All that was left to do was use the new Copper Foil Paper to die-cut out two pine cone pieces with the 'Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies'.
And my final touch for this card was adding a small piece of the new 3/8" Silky Taffeta Cherry Cobbler Ribbon to the top of the die-cut pine cones.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful simplistic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant simplicity of the layered pine cones over the embossed boughs!

    ReplyDelete