Tuesday, December 27, 2016

3-D Tuesday Wine Bottle Tags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
How FANTASTIC would it be to hang this FUN and PRETTY gift tag from a bottle of wine you might be giving to someone special this New Year's Eve.
With ew Year's Eve fast approaching ......... How AMAZING would it be to bring this FESTIVE bottle of wine to the party.
 This wine bottle tag was made with the 'Cheerful Tags Framelits Dies'
And the center of the tag was stamped with the 'Here's to Cheers' set. 
 I used Sweet Sugarplum and Gold Foil to create this tag.
And added some of the yummy 3/8" Sweet Sugarplum Glitter Ribbon to attach my tag.
 And my sentiment was stamped with the 'Here's to Cheers' set.
This is simply the PERFECT way to PRETTY UP a bottle of wine.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: