Sunday, December 25, 2016

Spot Light Sunday MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS My Blogger Friends!
I would like to take a moment and wish all of my blog followers a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON.  Before I jump into my card share for today.......I want to share two really cute pictures of Twoie that my daughter Jenni sent to me yesterday morning.  I'm thinking the caption should read.....Is he Polish?  (And yes.....he is!)
This is Twoie out mowing the snow on Christmas Eve. 
Could this little guy be any more precious!
 
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
 This CLEAN and SIMPLE Santa card was a snap to make.
I added a panel of 'Candy Cane Lane' DSP to the bottom of my card.....
 And used the 'Crazy About You' stamp set to add my Hello sentiment.
My Santa was stamped using the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' stamp set and layered onto two layer's of Oval Framelit pieces. 
I colored my Santa in with my Stampin' Write Markers and added a 'Mini Pompom Trim' piece to the top of my Santa hat.
Just love how clean and simple this card turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: