Saturday, December 17, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - 5-Circle Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun Paper Pumpkin card to share with you.  This card was made with the June kit ......... and I only some additional cardstock and a piece of ribbon to finish off this card.  I'm thrilled with the way it turned out ........ And want to share that card with you now.
Not only is this a 'Happy Day' card .......
But it's sure to make whoever is receiving it HAPPY too.
I selected five different colors of cardstock and punched a single circle out of each color......
I then used the stamp set inside this kit and prettied up each of the circles.
This card just couldn't be an easier to make ....... And with the pretty Flirty Flamingo ribbon across the top, it's sure to make that someone special who is receiving it.......VERY HAPPY!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Spot Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Diggin' all the circles and touch of ribbon! A little "party" on a card!

    ReplyDelete