Saturday, October 21, 2023

Stacking Candy Corn Boxes

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I shared this creation back in 2021 and thought since I was on such a Candy Corn kick this year ..... It was worth an instant replay.   Here's the link to my original post:  Kards by Kadie: Candy Corn Boxes
Each section of this Candy Corn treat packaging starts off with a 8-1/2" x 6" piece of cardstock.  The measurements are listed in the photo above.
I stamped a single sentiment on each box ..... And then I just stacked them on top of each other before packaging.  I tucked LOTS of YUMMY candy inside each little box.
I wrapped some 'Black and White Gingham Ribbon' around the end of the stacked boxes.....
And added some 'Metallic Mesh Ribbon' to the gingham bow.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday card with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: