Sunday, October 08, 2023

Autumn Teaches

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off with a Very Vanilla base that was 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and it was scored at 4-1/4".
To the left-hand side of my card front ..... I added a 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" panel of the 'Shining Brights Speciality Paper'.
Next, I got busy and created my sentiment piece.  I used a circle cropped out from the 'Stylish Shapes Circles' using the 'Brushed Metallic Paper'.  I used the 'Autumn Leaves' stamp set to stamp my sentiment.  I used Versa Mark ink and sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
I embellished that circle with three leaves that were cropped out using the 'Autum Leaves Dies'.  To finish those leaves off ..... I added a single 'Brushed Metallic Dot' to the center of each.
And there you have it my friends.....
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!



1 comment:

  1. I love all of the gold on your card. The leaves create a perfect warmth and it gives a feeling of fall.

    ReplyDelete