Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Frankie BOO

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started my card off today with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Pumpkin Pie base and that piece is scored at 4-1/4".
The first thing I did was add a "Boo" cut out from the 'Tricks & Treats Dies' to the bottom right-hand corner of my card.  I did this mainly for postitioning purposes for the DSP and cardstock panel going right above it.
Next, I created a FUN little center panel .... This was created with a Black panel and topped off with a 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' panel.  Before I adhered that piece down to my card front .... I wrapped some 'Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon' around the center and tied it up into a pretty bow.
I then got busy and created a SUPER SPOOKY (NOT REALLY) frankie image.  That was created with the 'Tricks & Treats' stamp set and several creepy layering pieces.
I added three 'Glitter Sequins' around the front of my card.....
And finished off the inside with a FUN sentiment.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So darn cute. This is one set I do regret not getting. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete