Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Triple Candy Corn

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm just CRAZY about the way this card turned out.  I started with a 4-1/4" x 11" Black base and that was scored at 5-1/2".  Next, I added a panel of White cardstock to the front and topped that panel off with a panel of the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper'.
To the center of my card I added a White cardstock panel with more of the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper'.  Before I adhered that panel down .... I wrapped some 'White Iridescent Ribbon' arond the center and tied it up into a pretty knot.
Next, I added three little 'Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems' around that DSP panel.
The last panel I added to my card front was this ADORABLE candy corn panel.  It's another White cardstock panel ..... With another panel of the 'Them Bones DSP' added to the top.  To finish this panel off ..... I added three Candy Corns that were cropped out using the 'Tricks & Treats Dies'.
And to finish my card off ..... I decorated the inside with more of the 'Them Bones DSP' and a candy corn from the coordinating dies.  I can now say ..... My card has the Susan Wormley approval.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. A very cute Halloween card. I especially love the candy corns!

    ReplyDelete