Saturday, October 07, 2023

Dum Dum Treats

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
It's time to start prepping for my Halloween treats.  I like to present a little something something to people I'm standing in line with at stores ..... And to people I come in contact with in October.   This is my way of spreading 'My Joy'.  So, these little Dum Dum Pops are going to work out PERFECTLY!!!
All I did was grab a bag of Dum Dum Pops and sandwich circle of the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' between each pop.
I punched out 1-1/4" circle of that Designer Series Paper and secured it to each pop with a Glue Dot.
I grabbed some 'Copper & Natural Ribbon' and tied a pretty bow to each Pop stick.
Just doesn't get any EASIER!!!!!!
Best part ..... These can tuck inside my purse
with no issues.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and cute idea!! And no stamping! Gotta love that too!

    ReplyDelete