Friday, October 20, 2023

Tri Fold Angle Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.....
This SUPER FUN card starts off with a 12" x 5-1/2" piece of Black cardstock.  It is scored at 4" and 8".
I measured up 2" from the left bottom corner and cut up to the 2nd score line.  This created the tri fold angle cut on my card.
I used the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' to cover both the front and inside of my card.
And the 'Tricks & Treats' stamp set and coordinating dies helped me to embellish my card.
I did add some 'Gold & Black 3/8" Ribbon' that I colored with my Black Stampin' Blends to the inside fold.....
And finished off the inside with a White panel for me to write a Halloween message.
The finishing touch was adding one of the 'Glow In The Dark Ghosts' to the inside top corner of my card.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: