Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Candy Corn Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
These litle Candy Corn Holders were the PERFECT little treat to pass out to my girlfriends from the Ranch who I had lunch with ...... and also to all the FABULOUS ladies who work at my Hair Salon.
These little boxes started out with a 4" x 4-1/2" piece of White cardstock.  That was scored on all four sides at 1-1/4".  I then created a Candy Corn piece to attach to the front and back of each box.
I added strips of Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie around the bottom of each Candy Corn cut out to make the entire box look like a GIANT Candy Corn.
I stuffed each box with a cello bag of Candy Corn
And added a "BOO" sentiment to the front of each box.  That sentiment was die-cut from the 'Tricks & Treats Dies'.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Well, how adorable is this? I absolutely love it! Clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete