Monday, October 16, 2023

I'm Thankful Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was to change up the orientation from a landscape style card to a portrait style card. 
I also changed up my base card to Cajun Craze ..... And I added a panel of White cardstock to the top of my base card.
Before I adhered that White panel down to my card .... I ran it through my Embossing Machine with the help of the 'Tree Rings Embossing Foder'.
Next, I added a small panel of the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card ..... And then I got busy creating my sentiment and leaves.
My sentiment is from the 'Autumn Leaves' set and my three leaves are from the coordinating 'Autumn Leaves Dies'.
And my finishing touch was adding three 'Ombre Matte Dots' around the front of my card.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3D Tuesday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: