Monday, October 30, 2023

So Very Proud Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change up the orientation from a landscape style card to a portrait style card.  I did keep the White base for my upgraded version ..... But added a 4" x 5-1/4" White panel to the front.
I started my upgraded version off by stamping my sentiment onto the White panel in the lower right-hand corner.  I used the 'So Sincere' set to stamp that sentiment.
The next upgrade I made was adding my inked masked edge to the left-hand edge of that White panel.  I followed the same steps for my upgraded card as I did on my Spotlight Sunday card.
Before I adhered this White panel down to the front of my card ..... I wrapped some 'White Baker's Twine' around the section that I had inked and tied that twine up into a pretty bow.
My three BEAUTIFUL leaves were textured with some coordinating ink.  And that was as easy as inking up the edges of all three leaves before I adhered them down.
And the finishing touch was adding three 'Festive Pearls' that were colored with my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends'.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3D Tuesday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment