Sunday, October 01, 2023

So Thankful For You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card share for today is this QUICK and EASY fall card.  It starts off with a 4-1/4" x 11" White base ..... and that is scored at 5-1/2".
Next, I created this PRETTY wheat arrangement.  I used the 'Earthen Texures' stamp set and coordinating dies.  I mounted those pieces onto a 'Stylish Shapes Dies' circle and added a 'Linen Thread' bow to the center.
I positioned that onto a Crumb Cake cardstock panel and that was adhered towards the bottom of my card.   I used the 'So Sincere' stamp set to create that sentiment.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots' around the front of my card ..... And called this card DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout. Love the earthen colors. Excellent masculine card too!

    ReplyDelete