Friday, October 06, 2023

Trick or Treat Side Step Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This Side Step card starts off with Black base that is 5-1/2" x 8".  It is scored at 3", 6" and 7".
To the two panels on the front of my card .... I added panels of the 'Them Bones DSP'.
I created the front step over section with a piece of 3" x 6" Black cardstock.  That piece was scored at 4-1/4".  That piece was attached to the front of my card with the bottom section touching the bottom of the front step and then attached it to the back of my base card.
I used the "Trick or Treat" cut apart that was included in the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper'.  It was cropped down to fit on that front step panel.
Here is how the back looks.  I simply added a White cardstock panel to the back of my card ..... And added a strip of the same DSP to the bottom of that White panel.
And here is how the inside of my card looked.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable Halloween card. I LOVE the fun fold too!!

    ReplyDelete