Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Neighbor Mailbox Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out this FUN mailbox treat I made for my neighbors.  It's made with two boxes that are joined together in the center.  Each base measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  You will score on the long side at 3-1/2" and 5".  Score the short side at 1-1/4" on both ends.
I covered my box with the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' and added a Glow In The Dark Ghost on the front.
I wrapped some 'Night of Navy 3/8" Bordered Ribon' (that was colored with my Black Stampin' Blends') around my box and tied it up into a pretty knot in the front.
I added a cello bag FILLED with Candy Corn to both box sections.....
And just couldn't be HAPPIER with how 
this little mailbox gift turned out.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You keep coming up with such cute candy holders. I LOVE them all and especially this one!!

    ReplyDelete