Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Dot's Candy Corn Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out these SUPER FUN Halloween treats I made.  These will be handed out to peeps who I am standing in line with this Halloween season ..... And some of my FAVORITE employees at Basha's Grocery Store.
My packaging idea was to wrap these little cuties up to look like Candy Corn (my favorite) ..... And I think I hit this one out of the park with that idea.   For some ADDED FUN .... I used the 'Tricks & Treats Dies' to create the SPOOKY BOO on each little Candy Corn box.
The packaging for these Boo boxes started with a 3-1/2" x 5-1/8" piece of White cardstock.  I scored on the 3-1/2" side at 7/8" (this would create the top of my box) ..... and I then scored on the 5-1/8" side at 7/8", 2-1/8", 3" and 4-1/4".
After I had each packaging constructed .... I wrapped 3/4" strips of Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie cardstock around the bottom section to create the Candy Corn section.
Andy you might be asking what I stuffed these little boxes with ..... DOTS candies.
One tiny box (from the Dollar Tree) fit PERFECT inside each little Candy Corn box.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I am just loving your boxes. You have such cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete