Saturday, October 14, 2023

Ghost Treat Bag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This fun little treat bag is created with a 3-3/4" x 11" piece of Black cardstock.  That piece is scored at 4, 6 and 10.
I used the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' to decorate the front of my bag.
I used the 2nd largest 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to crop out the center section of my bag......... 
And this gave me the peek-a-boo window for my candy to shine through.
I topped my bag off with some 'White Iridescent Ribbon' and added a spooky little ghost (from the 'Tricks & Treats Dies').
I did crop out a larger outline circle with the 2nd and 3rd 'Stylish Shapes Circles Dies'.  And that just got added to the front of my bag.
And here's a little look at how this bag looks when the lights are turned out.  The ghost actually GLOWS IN THE DARK.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute. A very adorable treat bag. I especially love that it has a window.

    ReplyDelete