Friday, October 27, 2023

Triple Ghost Stair Step Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.....
My base card starts off with a piece of Black cardstock that is 4-1/4" x 9".  That piece is scored at 1-1/4", 2-1/2" and 5-3/4" on the 9" side.
I used the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' and White cardstock to cover the two front flaps.  The measurements are White cardstock that is 3" x 4" and 1" x 4" ..... And the DSP is 2-7/8" x 3-7/8" and 7/8" x 3-7/8".
Next, I got busy to create the tall center section.  It's a piece of Black cardstock that is 2-1/2" x 9".  That piece is scored at 3-1/2".  
I matted that piece on the front with some White and more DSP.  The White piece measures 2-1/4" x 5-1/4" and the DSP measures 2-1/8" x 5-1/8".
I did add three ghost that were cropped out using the 'Tricks & Treats Dies' to that DSP panel.
I adhered the bottom of that panel to the 1-1/4" stair step on the front of my card.....
And then adhered it to the back of my card.
I covered the back of my card off with a White 4" x 3" panel......
And added a Candy Corn to that panel.
Here is how the card looks when you view it from the side.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the colors. Cute card and fun ghosts

    ReplyDelete