Wednesday, October 11, 2023

3 Ghosts .... BOO

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card share for today starts off with a Cajun Craze base that measures 5-1/2" x 8-/2".  It is scored at 4-1/4".
Next, I added a White cardstock panel and added a panel of the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' together and positioned that right in the center of my base card.
To the top of that DSP panel ..... I added a layering panel of White, Cajun Craze and White cardstock.  That was positioned directly in the center of my card ..... and over that DSP panel I had just adhered down.
The final layering panel was White and colored cardstock panel ..... and that was adhered over the center of the layers.
I added three spooky little ghost to the center of that last panel.  Those little cuties were cropped out using the 'Tricks & Treats Dies'.  I also added a cropped out "Boo" from that same die cut set.
The finishing touch was adding a panel of White cardstock and more of that DSP to the inside....And I used the 'Tricks & Treats' stamp set to create my sentiment message.
And there you have it friends.
This card was DONE in no time flat.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: