Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Spooky Scissors House

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Twice a year ...... I attend the Scissors and the City Retreat that Sandy and Dale put on in Tucson, AZ.  At these retreats ..... We spend three days working on our projects - chatting - laughing and sharing.  The FUN that Sandy and Dale add to our event ...... They add Make n' Takes each day for us to create (I'll share some of those make n' takes later this month).  This year ..... They offered us a bonus project and we received all the material to make this DARLING Halloween lantern.    Here's a link to Sandy and Dales Scissors and the City website:  Upcoming Retreats (scissorsandthecity.com)
This lantern sits on a base that kicked this project up several levels.
The center section of the lantern was decorated with DSP and vellum.
Each side has a SPOOKY & FUN image on it.
This witch is just ADORABLE!
And the spider web included a wandering spider.
Our roof was created using some orange glitter paper and we topped it off with a SUPER FUN black bow.
And here's a close up look at the black moss we added to the bottom frame.
BEST PART ...... The center holds a battery tea light.
The entire project took off once the lights went out.
And there you have it friends.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. When I opened your blog and saw the lantern I gasped! WOW! Amazing! Cute! Fun! I couldn't even form a complete sentence! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete