Saturday, October 28, 2023

Halloween File Folder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I received this DARLING little Halloween treat packaging from a very generous guest at the Scissors and the City retreat.
She created this with a 6" x 7-3/4" piece of Black cardstock.   It was scored on the 7-3/4" side at 3-1/4" and 3-1/2".
She added a piece of Designer Series Paper to the front flap.....
An then added a center section on the inside to hold a Hershey's Candy Bar.  The center insert section is a piece of 7-1/2" Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  That piece is scored at 1" on both ends.
She really brought this treat holder to the next level by embossing the tabbed section with her "Happy Halloween" sentiment.
Just doesn't get any EASIER!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I have not made one of those in years. I forget about them. I think I might do something like that for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete