Tuesday, October 03, 2023

Halloween Pumpkin

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I'm returning with a BLAST-FROM-THE-PAST.  I shared this SUPER FUN pumpkin I created back in 2020 and felt it was worthy of an instant replay.
I created this treat holder for my studio ..... And I used a small terra cotta pot to create it.  I grabbed some bright orange spray paint and covered both the base and lid with a couple of coats.
I used my Cricut to cut out his face with some black vinyl....
And decorated the top with a wood piece and some 'Linen Thread'.
And on the inside .... I tucked a bag of (MY FAVORITE) Halloween treats.  YES....CANDY CORN!!!
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this project turned out.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if that isn't the cutes thing I've seen done with terra cotta pots!! Nice job, I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete