Thursday, October 12, 2023

EEK Frankie Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag share for today starts off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Black base tag.  I added a 1" x 4-1/4" panel of the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper' right down the center of my tag.
Next, I cropped a 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" White square and distressed the edges.  I stamped a frankie image from the 'Tricks & Treats' stamp set onto a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock.  I used the coordinating dies to crop out that frankie image and then added him to the center of the White square.
I did add some Black stitching lines around the outer edge of my White square .... And grabbed my White Gel Pen and added several trio dots around the front of my tag.
I added a fun little "EEK!" sentiment to the bottom portion of my tag ..... and that was created with the same 'Tricks & Treats' stamp set.
The finishing touch for this tag was adding some 'Parakeet Party Woven Metallic Ribbon'.....
And called this tag DONE in no time flat.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable tag!! LOVE the colors and Frankie! Nice layout too!

    ReplyDelete